Every business needs marketing tools to grow in today’s competitive landscape. These tools serve as “vehicles” that help you reach over 3 billion people on the internet. With the right marketing tools, you can increase the productivity of your business, simplify workflow, boost performance, and generate more revenue. Having the right analytics tools will help you obtain important data about your ongoing marketing campaigns and projects. They can also provide helpful insights into how your potential customers behave.
Types of Marketing Tools
There are various kinds of marketing tools that can have a huge impact on your business. Here’s a list of must-have tools for every marketing professional.
- Social media promotional tools
- CRM, email marketing, and follow-up tools
- Graphic Designing Tools
- Tools for Boosting Sales
- Business Intelligence Tools
- LinkedIn prospecting
- Video conferencing tools
- Influencer Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Event Scheduling and posting on social media
- Network Marketing Software
List of Marketing Tools and How They Help
Marketing is absolutely essential, whether you are running a physical or online business. Fortunately, the internet has made it easier to find your target audience and get in touch with people from different parts of the world. But it’s important to have the right tools to make headway in the marketing world. Now, let’s look at the tools you need to have at your disposal and how they can help you succeed in your network marketing business.
1. Social Media Promotional Tools
A lot of people all around the world visit social media platforms. While some people use social media to kill time, others utilize it to meet and connect with new people.
Sharing valuable content and posts on social media is an excellent way to turn your prospects into loyal customers. By increasing your social media posting, you will become more active in your community and expand your business.
To stay active on social media, engage with your target audience through:
- Chatbots – Use bots to send custom replies to your potential customers on social media
- Posting of quality content – You may schedule posts to be shared on several social media accounts at once, saving you a lot of time and effort.
- Personalized communication – You can also maintain regular communication with prospects on social media instead of bombarding them with sales promotional messages all the time.
- Check reports – Get reports on your network’s growth, engagements, and performance.
2. Marketing Automation
You can also use tools to interact with customers or prospects automatically instead of doing so manually. Regular marketing tasks can be automated using several marketing channels, including social media, email, etc., to save time.
You can schedule and monitor different tasks automatically, such as lead generation and product marketing. Some features of Marketing Automation include:
- Lead Segmentation: This involves generating leads and grouping them based on certain factors, like age, gender, or personal preferences.
- Lead nurturing: This entails building a personal relationship with your potential customers to boost engagement, bump up their lead score, and motivate them to become part of your network.
- Lead Grading: This is the ranking of leads based on their response or the level of interest they show.
- Upselling and Cross-selling: Upselling is the practice of encouraging customers to buy a more expensive version of a product they intend to purchase. Cross-selling is the practice of persuading existing customers to purchase additional products.
- Relationship marketing: This is all about engaging and keeping customers by building a strong bond with them. It focuses on adopting a customer-centric culture and ensuring that your customers are satisfied.
- Marketing ROI measurement: To determine marketing ROI, you first need to know the percentage of sales growth dedicated to marketing processes. It may take large businesses a lot of time to calculate their marketing ROI.
3. Email Marketing, CRM, and Follow-up Tools
Nowadays, there are many tools that can serve as your personal assistance (PA), giving you the chance to concentrate on expanding and nurturing your prospects. New applications are changing the way network marketing professionals manage their contact lists. These apps are specifically made for the network marketing market.
You can use them to communicate and engage with your prospects. A tool such as MailChimp enables you to send emails to an individual or group of people very quickly and within little effort. It offers an easy way to create, send, and monitor email newsletters.
Another great tool is Aweber. It is an automated email marketing tool that you can use to communicate with your network marketing team or blog subscribers. This tool will eliminate the hassle of sending an email to each member of your team or everyone who lands on your website or asks for information about your business.
4. Graphic Designing Tools
Design-based promotions are another good way to advertise your network marketing business. Some tools have several pre-built templates that you can use to create beautiful designs instead of starting from scratch. Creating a graphic design can be as simple as dragging and dropping icons, images, shapes, etc. So, you can easily come up with amazing graphics that tell people about what you have to offer.
5. Video Conferencing Tools
Tools such as Zoom allow network marketers to conduct video conferences with their downlines, uplines, and potential customers. You can use this tool to train your team members, present new products or opportunities, and hold mentoring sessions.
There are various ways to incorporate your interactive videos into your website. You can use video to introduce your products and services or explain your business to other people. To do this, you need to get your creative juices flowing.
6. Business Intelligence Tools
Automating business data reports will help your company run smoothly and efficiently. By reviewing and analyzing reports, you will have valuable information to boost your business performance. You may decide to generate automated reports at specific intervals, i.e., every week or every month. With the right Business Intelligence tools, you can know the main causes of issues in your business and figure out ways of resolving them.
7. LinkedIn Prospecting
LinkedIn is a great platform for social prospecting. Since it is a professional community, it is easy to get high-intent customers there if you are a network marketing professional. But there are many things you need to know before you can start prospecting on LinkedIn. You have to learn how to use Inmails, which LinkedIn groups to join, and when to move to a paid account.
To achieve the best results, invest in a system that offers insights based on your responses and engagements, and adjust your communication style if necessary.
Youtube is the largest video-sharing website on the planet. And it provides a simple and free way to send your marketing messages to people from all around the world. With Youtube, you can present your products, services, and business to those who may be interested in what you’re offering.
So, you can leverage Youtube’s global reach by sharing videos about your products or services. Your videos will continue to be watched by millions of people for years as long as they are still available on the platform.
Try to provide free webinars to people who express interest in your business. It will make them see you as an authority in the field and motivate them to join up with you. People like learning new ways of doing things, and a webinar is an excellent tool to help them improve their skills and achieve success in their network marketing business.
10. Influencer Marketing
Influencers are people that have been made popular by social media. You can find them on every social media platform, but most have their own website where they help other people market their products and services. They also have excellent audience-relationship skills, which help them build brand credibility.
These influencers render their services in different ways, including wearing your products or merchandise, including your ads in their posts, or recommending/writing a review about your products or services. Influencer marketing works because customers are more likely to purchase a product when it is advertised by someone they trust.
11. Event Scheduling and Posting on Social Media:
Every network marketer also needs tools for scheduling events and posting on social media. When2meet is a free tool that you can use to plan your meetings and events. When thinking of holding an event or meeting, make sure to consider the availability of those you contacted. You don’t want to schedule an event that no one or very few will attend.
12. Tools for Boosting Sales
Using Youtube, WordPress blogs, and Facebook Groups, you can expand your network marketing team and generate more leads and sales. You can also visit online communication channels and forums to get your business in front of wider audiences.
Any marketing professional will benefit from having the right set of tools in their arsenal. Each tool has its own use, and when they are combined, they can help you create an effective strategy to achieve your goals of scaling your network marketing business. Each tool mentioned in this article can come in handy by making your work a lot easier as a network marketer.